Need more information about Sophia University and want to ask questions live? Don’t miss this chance to participate!
A webinar for English-taught programs at Sophia University has been scheduled!
Make sure to check the event details and register for the Zoom meeting via the link below.
・Date: July 13, 2022 (Wednesday)
・Time: From 9:30 to 10:30 (Japan Standard Time)
・Language: Presentation in English (Q&A Session in both English and Japanese)
・Platform: Zoom (Registration required)
*Please confirm the session’s password at the registration page.
This session will cover admissions guidelines to the following programs:
– Faculty of Liberal Arts
– Faculty of Science and Technology (Green Science/Green Engineering)
– Sophia Program for Sustainable Futures (Departments of Journalism/Education/Sociology/Economics/Management/Global Studies
Click here for more information on English-taught undergraduate programs
– Global Studies
– Green Science and Engineering
– Global Environmental Studies
– TESOL: Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
– International Cooperation Studies
For inquiries, please contact the Sophia University Admissions Office via the emails below.
Undergraduate inquiries: email@example.com
Graduate inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org